Babylist is looking for a creative Lifestyle Editor to join our content team. We’re looking for a trendspotter—someone with a sharp eye for the cutest, most current items in all price ranges—as well as a wordsmith who can write engaging copy that’s helpful to new and expecting parents and gift givers.
This role is part-time and can be remote.
Please also submit links to three writing samples that are relevant to this role.
What You’ll Do
- Own lifestyle categories on Babylist, including baby clothes, maternity clothes and nursery decor
- Curate new guides with an eye for trends
- Creatively package up products thematically in guides or in the Babylist store
- Update existing lifestyle guides, keeping in mind seasonality, trends and new products
- Collaborate with the merchandising team on product collections across key user touchpoints, including the Babylist app, email and guides
Who You Are
- Excellent grammar and written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Interest in pregnancy, parenting, and babies a plus (but not a requirement)
- Familiarity with GSuite, Asana, and content management systems a bonus
What You’ve Done
- BA in English, Journalism or relevant Liberal Arts degree
- 3+ years of editorial experience, ideally at a digital media company
The post Lifestyle Editor appeared first on Remote.co.