- Job Locations: US-Remote
- Job ID: 2019-1867
- Category: Information Technology
GovernmentCIO is looking for a Project Manager to support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Health Portfolio. The Project Manager will be a hands-on leader who will be responsible for day-to-day oversight of either multiple projects or a single technical project. The Project Manager will be responsible for client interactions and ensuring production of quality deliverables against scope, cost, and schedule. The environment is dynamic and client needs are often evolving; flexibility and forward-thinking views are important for success.
- Must have experience with diverse IT projects within the VA
- Must be experienced in full systems development life cycle under the VIP framework
- Must be able to identify and mitigate risks to the program.
- Must be able to manage to cost, schedule and performance.
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing disparately located personnel.
- Demonstrated and current experience managing programs with complex data processing requirements.
- Demonstrated and current experience managing program delivering systems/tools/solutions in production, while transitioning to better technology solutions.
- Must be able to provide oral and written discussion of analytical findings using narrative and graphic forms.
- Must be able to use qualitative and quantitative analytical skills to assess the effectiveness of the operations.
- Identifying symptoms for process improvement.
- Analytical and investigation skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and supervision
- Ability to work with clients who are not well versed in project management methodologies
- Bachelors Degree + 10 years of professional experience (8 years of experience can be substituted for degree)
- Active PIV and GFE are preferred
The post Project Manager appeared first on Remote.co.