Digital Marketing Evangelist
Chatfuel is looking for a Digital Marketing Evangelist! We need a person who is experienced with digital marketing in general and messenger marketing (chatbots) in particular. Someone who loves educating people about the latest trends in his craft, and wants to make an impact in a fast-growing marketing tech startup.
We are the leading platform for building bots on Facebook Messenger. Bots automate communication with humans through messaging applications. Since messengers have become the most heavily used mobile apps, bots have emerged as effective instruments that are changing the world of digital marketing. Messenger Marketing today is what email marketing and landing pages were a decade ago. It’s fundamentally changing the way businesses interact with their prospects and customers.
Chatfuel’s clients range from small and medium businesses to the world’s most recognizable brands. Some of our largest customers include Adidas, T-Mobile, TechCrunch, LEGO, Golden State Warriors, and many others.
Key things to note about what you’d be getting into:
- We went from $0 to 7-digit ARR within a year
- Grew our revenue 10X in 2018
- Plan to grow our revenue 10X again in 2019
- Have thousands of qualified inbound leads coming in each month (way more than we can handle)
- Looking to increase target inbound traffic from non-paid channels 2X+ in the next 12 months
Responsibilities of a Digital Marketing Evangelist will be two-fold:
- Help Chatfuel’s marketing team develop and execute our marketing strategy
- Educate other marketers and Chatfuel users on how to implement messenger marketing into their business’ digital marketing strategy
Here are some things you will do every day:
- Develop a strategy to diversify Chatfuel’s marketing channels. Run quickfire, data-driven testing to determine the potential success of new channels.
- Expand and scale our marketing portfolio in a profitable way, both online and offline.
- Work hand-in-hand with the data analytics team, providing insights and optimizations for each channel – always linking initiatives back to our business goals.
- Grow and optimize current online marketing channels, including email, Paid Social and Search amongst others. Also, test new channels as appropriate.
- Test and launch offline marketing channels. Grow these programs from the ground up, nurturing them into strong, sustainable sources of acquisition. These channels may include Event Marketing, Partnerships, etc.
- Educate our users about the latest in the world of messenger marketing and how to take full advantage of Chatfuel to get the maximum impact.
Your Experience and Competencies:
- 3+ years of performance marketing experience, preferably in B2B SaaS environment.
- You’re familiar with messenger marketing and has successfully used messenger bots in marketing campaigns.
- You’ve experienced hyper growth at an early stage startup and know what it takes to operate in a fast-paced, unstructured setting.
- You are a strategic thinker with strong analytical skills to synthesize raw data into actionable campaign optimization strategies for new and existing initiatives.
- You love to share knowledge with people and educate others about your passion.
- You have hands-on experience with all main digital acquisition and marketing channels: e-mail, paid search, paid social, etc.
- You have excellent project management skills that extend from strategy to execution.
- You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves, get your hands dirty and have a “no-task-is-too-small” attitude.
- You are metrics-driven and results-oriented; you rationalize your decisions based on data.
- You can organize and present your thoughts and materials in a concise and clear way.
- You plan and prioritize effectively and focus on key issues at hand.
- You follow-through on commitments; you live up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost.
- You are an excellent listener and welcome feedback from your teammates.
- You are a consummate learner; you’re insatiably curious and keep current on the latest within your area of expertise, but also hungry to learn and develop new skills.
What makes Chatfuel a great place to work? Here are just a few reasons why you should apply to join us:
- Get in early: Messenger automation is the legitimate Next Big Thing in digital marketing and communication. Get in on the ground floor and make a difference!
- Strong team: We’ll help you make a meaningful impact, grow and evolve.
- Freedom to create and act: Tell us what you’d like to do and do it!
- Mind-blowing growth: Thousands of new users join Chatfuel every month!
- Great product: Our platform helps people and businesses create bots that deliver real business results.
- Build your own brand: Get involved in the fast-growing bot community, help people and establish yourself as an expert in your field.
The post Digital Marketing Evangelist appeared first on Remote.co.